Anthony was born and raised in downtown Toronto. He took up boxing at 13 years old and dedicated a great deal of time to training and learning the science of the sport. His appreciation of the sport grew when he drew from the mindset that was required to succeed in boxing and applied it to other aspects of his life. He built and crafted the ability to stay dedicated to tasks placed in front of him, whether small or large, which he acquired from boxing.
With over a decade of experience in boxing, both inside and outside the ring, he loves the opportunity to give back to the Toronto community. Boxing has given him a sense of direction and guidance, and he only hopes he can pass that on to others!
- Most played childhood video game? Definitely super Mario 64. I have at least 200+ hours of playing time in that game.
- Pineapple on pizza? Absolutely, pineapple on pizza is elite.
- Is a hotdog a sandwich? I want to say no, cause I feel the criteria for a sandwich involves two slices of bread and technically a hotdog is just one piece of bread.
- Most memorable movie? The Pursuit of Happyness. One of the first movies I remember watching as a kid that made me emotional.
- What era would you time travel to? Definitely the 80’s just so that I can grow up in the golden era of hip hop.
- Kindred Spirit? Elephant